Tuesday, July 28, 2015

21 NEW INVESTIGATORS!!! and then TRANSFERRED!!

I love the pictures! The one of Garrett in the pool doing the thumbs up
made me laugh super hard!
Before I answer any questions, transfers came in and I am now in Morichal! They changed how they do transfers now and so we leave Monday in the mornings. Giving us NO time to say goodbye to anyone because they tell us at 10:00 at night... So Elder Critchlow and I were up until 3 in the morning packing and left the terminal at 8 AM. But now I'm not with Elder Carbajal and my new comp is from Ecuador! His name is ELder Yanzapanta. He and I left the MTC together and started in field at the same time. It's kind of sad (but not. Companion issues...) that I left because this week WE FOUND 21 NEW INVESTIGATORS. We have third place in all of the mission for this week. It was super awesome. Carbajal even started to work harder and get more motivated. So that's cool. This week we taught the Restoration about a hundred times because of all of the new people we found. It was really cool to be teaching actual lessons again instead of just little scriptures or Q and A type things. We gave away a ton of Books of Mormon and that was cool. The thing is that about 18 or 19 of the new investigators are girls. So that's a little lame because without the man of the house, the family cannot progress too far very fast. BUT SERIOUSLY!!! 21!!!! I've been studying the New Testament lately and I'm in Acts 3 or something like that. It's really cool to see all of these controversial topics in between all of the Christian beliefs answered right here in the Bible. The same Bible that a TON of churches use. Makes you wonder why they are so controversial and misunderstood. This week, nothing too funny happened. Elder Critchlow got transferred to Morichal 1 and I'm here in Morichal 2. So we are in the same district again! That was pretty crazy. The ward mission leader took a pic of Carabjal sleeping in ward council that I'll try to get to you guys. Some thing new we did was explore a TON of parts of the area that we had never been too. We went to one area that was suuuuuper rich. It was so safe, I would've taken out my camera to take pictures but I didn't have it with me. >:(

I have not received any packages but I think I should this next week. We
only get them when we have zone conferences or meetings with mission
leaders. Only once or twice a transfer. So that's lame but thank you so
much for even bothering to do that.

I really can't think of anything to tell you because at times it just feel
so routine that I overlook things that might be interesting to you guys
but are super boring or normal to me. My old pensionista (person who made them lunch)
is trying to get me this bottle of some weird hippy fruit juice that helps you sleep better
and have more enthusiasm. I don't know how well Sister Pricoli will take it
because it comes at around $45 a bottle. But hey, if it helps, FAR OUT. ??

OH YEAH! Fabian was ordained a priest last Sunday and blessed the Sacrament
this Sunday! The only not cool thing is that he messed up about a hundred
times and ended needing to have someone else do it. But he's a very upbeat
person so he took it with a lot of humor and gusto!

Well, I love you mom! And the rest of you guys, I guess... You are the best
family in the world and I suck at writing letters.!!!!

Love

Elder Jenky Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment