This picture may sum up how he's been feeling about a certain companion this week!
That's all I'm gonna say about that. ;)
Heyyyyyyyy Ya'll!!!! Happy fourth of July!! I hope it was all good this year. we celebrated with hot dogs and REAL american salad! I found some ranch dressing and bought it just for the occasion. Our recent convert is getting excited about being a member and really excited about family history work. that's a good thing that help the encouragement stay high! And we finally got the papers to help a couple that's been investigating the church (for over a year) get married so they can baptize!!! WHOOOOOT!!!! Super stoked. Connor his old band mate-the drummer Leaves this month for his mission to Paraguay Asuncion Mission !! Give a big shout out to him!!!
![]() |
| Justin and Connor -The Contras! (Click to hear them play!) |
I love you guys!!! I'll keep praying for you guys! Thanks for all your
support and love!
Elder Skinner
NICE! These are the ones with a guarantee from Missionary Mall. They did send new ones to our house for free with just a picture! So that's cool. Now we just need to send them to him. (It'll cost about $50. So all in all still a pretty good deal.)

No comments:
Post a Comment