Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Baptism! And a "Perfect" Brain!

 
Whoooooooooaaaaa!!!! Family of mine!!!! Sounds pretty good up there in the
OKC!!!!
I did get to listen to your recordings and I about died laughing. You guys
are the best.

We had interviews and I never did find out why my comp called president. I
didn't want to bug about it. He did not ask for changes being as he's
still here. But the interviews went well. The AP's always have some sort of
enthusiastic boosting interview which is helpful but super dorky. I told
president everything and he said that he would talk to my comp about the
whole not sustaining his leaders thing and that he would change slowly.
Since then, we've only had one enlargement (which wasn't a very good one, if
those even exist) and he's been a lot better about getting things done and
just doing things. It's still a manner of patience though.

Transfers will come in next week and I'm 95% sure that we are both staying
here... But I can take it... I think...

My brain is all good. (He actually had it scanned! They have a dr. friend who insisted
 because Justin is tired ALL the time!   The doctor said that it's perfect actually. Perfect? Wow. haha
 They have no idea what could be wrong with the whole tiredness though. I really hate
it though... Why can't I just feel energetic? ;) haha I am not really worried. I know so many RM's who 
have said they were exhausted their entire mission, and with Justin being a rather "low energy" guy to 
begin with... I think the mission is just amplifying that. ??? I do feel sorry for him though..  :(

WE BAPTIZED ANDREA!!!!! (the pensionista's (the lady who gives them lunch every day)
son's girlfriend). She was finally baptized by our pensionista's husband and it was SUPER spiritual.
It ties for Fabian's baptism. :) It's been such a long process getting her prepared but she was
 baptized Saturday  and confirmed by me Sunday!!!!  It was incredible!

Well, I'm super happy that I got to hear your voices and here about the
stuff that's been going on in the family. I love you mom! You're the
greatest!!

Love you all,
Elder Skinner
 
 Andrea's Baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment