Hey MOM!!!! You're the best!
Ok. Not a necessary part of the letter for everyone to read, but just in case anyone was wondering who the best was.... Now you know. :)
I'm so glad that I'm getting so much support from you guys. All of these letters from strangers and old friends are awesome good for helping out with the ANIMO!!!! (support or encouragement)
Some companion struggles followed by some good bonding has been happening. Overall, outlook is good!
WE HAD A BAPTISM ON SATURDAY!!!! Fabian was baptized this last Saturday by me and then confirmed yesterday by me as well. It was a super spiritual baptism and he cried afterwards and gave me a super big bro hug. It was the most spiritual moment of my mission this far. And it couldn't have come at a more needed time. I couldn't help feel the absolute joy that comes with the work. It's been so hard but we finally had a some success and it was incredible.
Love Elder Skinner
And now for some exciting Insect Footage:
No comments:
Post a Comment