We just started the new transfer period and Elder Brizuela and I are still
together. Which means, in mission lingo, me va a matar Elder Brizuela!!!
He's going to kill me and I'm going to die in this area. Pretty weird
feeling and frankly it's nothing shy of bittersweet. It's exciting to be
close to the end but scary at the same time.
We've been working pretty hard in comparison to how we were working and so
far we've seen the fruits of that labor. Yesterday we had quite a few come
to church and we taught twice as many lessons and found more than twice as
many new investigators. So that's cool.
I'm keeping my eye out for chances to find stuff to bring home. I'm hoping
for some cool jazz!
J- is doing very well and is progressing like lightning. He's
really into learning about the gospel now and actually asks questions in
the classes at church and in our lessons with him. He came to church in a
shirt and tie this Sunday for the first time. I know that doesn't sound
like much but we're in a country were the youth pass the sacrament in
scarlet jeans and hoodies. So it's pretty awesome that he took that step
without even being invited by us. We'll have to look for a tie or something
to give him before we leave.
I'm stoked to see you guys and it's going to be super weird to have these
last days go by.
I love you mom!!!
Elder Esniker
No comments:
Post a Comment