Wednesday, June 1, 2016

No Rabies Shots, but Got Robbed.....sort of...

Yes I know, in the face!... but all is well. We found the vaccine. Sister
Pricoli was SUPER mad when I told her where it bit me. But all is well ;)
No scars nor scratches. It's not a bad bite AT ALL. 

So this week was pretty good. We've been working a lot harder even though
the results are slow coming. Sometimes it feels like they aren't coming.
But They do and it's always worth it.

A recent convert of about two years gave us a referral of this guy she's
dating and he seems like he is super ready for the gospel. Really cool guy
and so that's good. He's already made a lot of changes in his life to be
closer to Christ so the church will be a perfect conclusion to the process
he's made. We'll let you know what happens.

this week it rained cats and dogs and a bunch of fruit flies (which infested
our apartment). Due to said rain, I got this gnarly cough with lots of
phlegm... pretty jank but I'm taking some meds for it. Another problem for
the mission president's wife haha.. The cough syrup makes me sleepy though
as if I didn't already feel that way.

In other news, I know that my return is about the 2nd. My visa expires the
12 and they normally send you home with the transfer before. I should be
leaving this area the 31st of July. We'll see though.

Love you mom! don't worry too much. This week was better in all aspects.

Elder Jenky Baby
 
Audio File about getting robbed-ish... Here  
 1800 pesos? SOLD!


 The "big wound" and some minor scratches on the nose. And my new eyebrow piercing due to the DOG.





No comments:

Post a Comment