Sounds like you've got your hands full of responsibility!! And guess what...
ME TOO!!!
Transfers came in last night and Elder Guerrero left at 4 this morning for
Pasto. Really cool and I'm happy for him. He's a good guy. But I was shocked
to hear that my new companion really IS new. I'M GOING TO BE
TRAINING!!!!!!!! I'm getting a greeny named Elder Mariaca. I don't know
where he's from but I know that I'm gong to Cali on Wednesday to pick him
up. I'm actually really excited. It was something I dreaded for SO long but
now that it's here and I'm coming out of a good companionship, I'm really
looking forward to it. From the sound of his name, he's from Peru, Bolivia,
or Ecuador. I'm currently with Elder Smith form Riverton, Utah who will also
be training for his first time. He's pretty cool and we are having some
fun.
The week was a good one. Still having a problem with being sleepy. But I'm
sleeping wonderfully! And having some crazy dreams. Super weird ones. But I
kind of like it. It's like I'm dreaming a music video to a Psychedelic Rock
song. Quite stellar.
Owen's car was DEFINITELY the coolest one there. Doesn't matter if he won
any prizes because he already has the best family in the world.
(Owen's pinewood derby car-3D printed exterior over the wood block from the kit. He got most Retro-tastic!)
Loving life here in Popayan. Even though I'm soaked to the bone by the
rain.
I love you mom! You're the best and now I can try out my new goals about
taking iniciative.
Elder Jenky
No comments:
Post a Comment