
Sounds like some crazy stuff has been happening. I really like the most retro derby car you guys made. It sounds like he had the most style out of them all.
The new comp is pretty dang cool! He's form Bolivia and is 18 years old. I really like training. It's been VERY stressful because he's not really used to being bossed around and sometimes just doesn't want to listen to me. But he's very excited and is definitely on the mission for the right reasons.

It's been a LOOOOOONG week though. It reminds me so much of my training. In Popayan and everything. It's actually bringing back some of the homesickness I felt in my training in a strange sort of way. But no biggie. Getting better!!!
We had some cool experiences. We were walking to one of our scheduled
appointments in the night time and on the way there, I had this weird feeling that we shouldn't go to that appointment. I kind of shrugged it off until i thought we were going to be robbed and then suggested that we go a different way with more street lights, because it was dark. Well, the feeling just kept coming until I said, "Okay, we can't go to this
appointment". When I said it, Elder Mariaca also felt something weird. So we went to a nearby less active part member family to teach them. Well we got there and everything was going to normal until we heard their 6 month old baby screaming like crazy from the room. Turns out the mom was folding something and the baby fell and bonked her head pretty hard on the floor and was hysterical!!! So they brought her in and they were both in like this weird mad but panicked mood. They asked for a blessing and so we went and washed
our hands to give her one. We blessed her and then we left and sent the war mission leader to see if everything was okay. The next day, the son came to church and we later found out that Emily (the little baby) was perfectly fine after we left. We passed by that night and saw that her big goose egg was now just a little red scratch. They committed to come to church next week so the husband of 20 years old can get the Priesthood and his wife can get baptized. It was truly amazing because who knows what would have happened if we hadn't followed the prompting to go them? Nuts!!! I LOVE THE SPIRIT.
I love you, mom! I feel the prayers lifting my head up every time I'm feeling down.
I don't know the exact date. But my friend in the office who's form my group said we'll be going home somewhere around the 2nd of August. Yikes!!!!
Love you all!!!
Su favorito misionero,
Elder Esniker
No comments:
Post a Comment