Loved the pictures.
This week has been very good. We had some more interviews with President
Pricoli and we were able to talk about some of the good changes that have
been made.
ELder Guerrero is treating me very well. We get along super well and since
he's a nerd too, he doesn't mind when I talk about Star Trek or Star Wars.
He's more of an anime nerd so we basically just take turns listening to
eachother.
We got locked out of our house last monday and as we were breaking into our
own house, a guy started to talk to us and ended up asking what he could do
to have a visit. So we went to his house and had a super cool lesson. HE
really wants to change his life but is having a hard time thinking that
it's possible. SO we've talking a LOT about the Atonement and what it can
do to people. I used myslef as the example because I haven't always been
the ridiculously good looking and humble guys I am. 😋 Just kidding haha.
But he's excited to change but is really scared. SO pray for him. His name
is Pedro.
I've been pretty stressed with the whole being a district leader thing but
I'm getting the hang of it. It's hard when Everyone has their own Idea of
how the district meeting should be. Kind of annoying but maybe I should pay more attention to them.
I got my camera to work a little better so I uploaded some PICS!!!!
I love you guys! You're the greatest and my family is AWESOME!!!
Love you mom!!
Elder Skinner
Audio File Here

Not the new shoes he's talking about in the audio file. Ha!

Decided to spoil myself. This is the official shoe of Justin. He has about 6 other pairs in different colors here at home that he didn't take.
No comments:
Post a Comment