Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas from Colombia-Puppet Pics and AUDIO files!

I'm WAY EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
 I was thinking the 25th around 10 or 11 AM Colombian time. Any problems?
Let me know and we'll change it. But I can't call before hand so it's got
to be set today.


The "Muppets" were a HUGE hit with the zone conference. Very funny but we
broke about a thousand rules making it so we didn't win haha. ;) He did not specify the rules they broke making them. Maybe they spent too long on them. And judging by how AWESOME they are....I'm wondering if they googled a how to video or something. I did send him some written instructions, but his puppets are better than mine are so...? I'm just super amazed!!!! NO VIDEO though! :(

The district is very fun but at times disobedient. I'm learning to relax and accept the agency of others while keeping mine in line. It's hard to remember to do but I'm doing very well and having a  lot of fun. Finally. He's been struggling for a while with this. It's good to hear him relax some.

My comp and I have been getting along very well lately and we're all like best friends in the district. It's going to be sad to leave when it happens.

I asked him about his plans when he gets home next August. My plan right now is to get home and WORK! Because I have no money saved up nor a plan of where or what to study. So i'm thinking about working until I have enough money to GO to college and then I'll try to figure where and what. 

I love you and I'll talk more about teaching during our call! Ha! I read other Elder's blogs and they are all about their teaching and contacting and spiritual experiences. I think it's great to hear that Justin is having fun too. But I would like to hear SOME teaching experiences! ;)
Let me know now when you want to Skype! Or google hangout! ;)

Love you!

Merry Christmas!

Audio link of Justin playing his arrangement of Silent Night.

Audio Link of Justin talking... Just for fun. Here! 

NOW for THE AMAZING PUPPETS THEY MADE!!!




Elder Rudolf made by Elder Skinner

Elder Romero made Elder Dende

Elder Cortes made Elder Goku who is probably my favorite! haha

And Elder Munar made Elder Niche. (or Elder Marley part 2)
Elder Charlie made by mom and sent to Colombia.

The Classic Elder Marley (made by them all) still loved above all the rest. 
               
They sewed everything by hand!

The aftermath!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment