Suuuuuuuup family!!!!
Spiritual experiences...Because we are in such a small branch, I've been able to bless and pass the sacrament for the first time in my mission. That's been very cool. It made
me realize that I took that privilege for granted when I was younger and
wish I could do it again. As I passed, I felt a snes of unity with everyone
there. Because we are all in the same need of the Atonement. Whehter you're
the missionary passing or the less active member who hasn't come in 20
years. That was spiritual.
I've been moderately homesick but nothing extreme. I'm the only elder in
the house that has more than three months of the mission to go. These guys
are all "dying" as they call it. So they're all talking about their
girlfriends and families and (because of me) how they are going to watch
all of the Star Wars movies. I got them hooked on what i've told them but
they've never seen it. My guess is that they'll hate the originals and love
the prequals. Because latins don't care for classics or storyline as they
do action and cheesy drama. cough cough fastandfurious cough!
I would love something printed from the 3D printer. Star Trek Badge, or
whatever. i gave my other one away. Really just anything is fine with me.
I'm just happy you guys love me enough to send me anyhting haha ;) MY shoes
will probably hold up for another 2 or three months without getting any
super bad damage but around 4 or 5 before the ginat hole is there. So send
them when you feel it necessary. ;)
Love you mom!! Pray hard for us so that we can move into our new house and
be away from the other Elders.
Love
Elder Skinner and Elder Charlie
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
November
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment