Friday, November 20, 2015

Hey! from Elder Charlie and Justin

HEyyyyyyyyyyy So I didn't write yesterday because it was a holiday (almost
every holiday is on a monday and I'm not joking either) so every internet
excpet one was closed. We finally find it about a half hour before we have
to start teaching and then (drumroll please) MYLDSMAIL WAS NOT WORKING!!!!!
🙌

So President gave us some time today. I really like the puppets Ian did for his Eagle project and the comments although it was super gross with all of the puns hahaha. Thanks
for that.

I got the package and Charlie has been a HUGE hit. (We sent him Charlie the puppet.)
We have been having a  lot of fun with him but I have to be careful how long I let some of the
other elders use him because he starts to say bad words after a while haha!
😒 Reeses peices are heaven. Dad said they were invented for ET and I want
to know if that's true.

I about cried eating nutella and Bananas 'cause it was so good.

So yeah! Last week was kind of lame when not counting the package part. We
live in a house of four and we are all pretty good friends so studying has
been super lame (that is, IF we studied) and the whole schedule is messed
up because of it.
So that's been really annoying. I've been kind of rude about it to the
other elders too. There is a need of change...

Dairon and Karen are doing super well and progressing slowly but surely.
Now Dairon is coming to young men activities to teach Parkour. The young
men love it. 

In other news, I'm well! I might give Charlie's shirt to Dairon and Karen's
son, Matias, so he can come to church in  a white shirt. I'll just find a Baby Colombian jersey. So funny. :)

Love you, mom! You're the greatest. Love getting your letters.

Love
Elder Charlie (and Justin)
I'm about to smash that cake into the birthday boy's face. 


The Skinner family Gang Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment