ONE YEARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
That's so nuts. And you're right, longest year of my life. I feel like I've
changed so much and that I'm this mature man. Then I realize I'm thinking
those thoughts as I play with the rubber Dinosaur you guys sent as I mark
my scriptures with my Toy Story colored pencils. Not so mature yet, Elder Skinner. ;)
The Johnsons are my heroes. Such a rad fam. Connor is going to KILL it on his mission in Sweden.
I'm sorry to say, this week was worse than last week. We had zone conference and that was probably the best part.
The halfway point of his mission has been the hardest point so far! I won't go into all the details. He's just had lots to worry about.
Although the week was just awful, your prayers were answered. I've been happier despite the conditions and have just taken it all very relaxed with the whole what-does-God-want-me-to-learn-here attitude. The Johnsons have helped that with their CJ pics.
Little explanation: Our good friends,The Johnsons' dad was in an accident and has been in bad shape. They and everyone who has ever known their dad is exercising great faith and strength, posting pictures of themselves doing their dad's signature "CJ" face and hand gesture (including their own strong family). And miracles are happening, slowly but surely.
A few highlights from his latest recordings:
They have a washing machine INSIDE their house, which he loves. Though the video shows a broken washing machine.... I hope that's not the one he was telling us about.
Morichal has been a difficult area so far. He and his companion could use prayers.
My recordings are super depressing but I'm actually happy. Don't let the
Eeyore voice get you down. :)
I Love you all so much! Mom, you're the best and I can never thank you
enough for what you have done for me here and when I was home.
Elder JenkyBaby! #yoloswag
 |
| A cat in the ceiling! |
 |
| Cooking on the floor. |
 |
| A soda I used to hate, but have grown to like! |
No comments:
Post a Comment