Sup family!!!!
First things first. Mom your haircut looks good ;) Glad to see he knows what's "first" and important! haha
This week was pretty good. We found a ton of new people and some of them are looking pretty dang good. It's been fun to have a new companion because Elder Ore is super funny and chill. It's been fun to get to know him. He's the senior companion so I guess they demoted me. haha ;) It's been fun.
I've been trying harder to be more obedient and that's helped me a lot. I know you all thought that I was obedient to begin with but one of the reasons I was complaining about the disobedience is because I was slowly starting to fall into it. But Now, I'm doing a lot better. My comp is cool but this morning he slept until 9. All throughout study I felt good that I was at least making an honest effort. That's one blessing in and of itself.
This week Elder Uceda from the 70 is coming to the mission and is going to blow our minds. With all the preperation and warnings they are giving us though, you'd think President Monson himself was coming. They want us to be there an hour early or they're not paying us back for our transport. haha. I'm pretty excited. I hope he gives me some advice to help me get lost in this work.
The investigator with the daughters did not get baptized due to stake onference yesterday. But because she didn't come yesterday to stake conference she can't be baptized...yet.
Well, short lame letter. But I got to write my little bros for once haha ;)
Love you mom! You're the greatest!
Elder Skinner
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Things are looking up! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment