Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dad Gets Better Letters than Mom



So, this is Daniel's letter. This one's a little more personal. The list of questions I sent him to answer sort of backfired on me. All I got was the list of answers. But I did get pictures! haha (I added a few comments, in the more calm color of green this time...)

I have a blog? Far out haha.. (Daniel informed him that I'd been dissing him on his blog.) It's hard to know what to write about cause so much happens! (What?! What is happening? How bout writing about that for starters?) I've been picking up Spanish very slowly but surely.
Colombia is pretty fun! We had a super intense hail/rain storm the other day. It was pretty cool.
Every once and a while we watch MTC devotionals on Sundays. Elder Bednar gave an excellent talk on turning outward on the natural man inside of us.
It's been hard not to feel sad or bummed or just plain sorry for myself but that talk changed my perspective. I need to quit being a baby and just lose myself in the service of others and then this whole mission thing will go smoother.
We went to the temple this morning and man, that was a lot of fun. The Spirit was so strong and my soul is singing happy songs all day, man.
The Bogota temple is very pretty so post a picture of it on MY BLOG.

Love you guys!!!
I've been drinking lots of apple soda in your memory.
Love,
Elder Skinner

Bogota Temple (as ordered)
Agreed. 
It IS beautiful.

1 comment: