Saturday, May 14, 2016

May Transfers

It was awesome to see you guys yesterday!!! (Mother's day call)
I'm so happy that my family is so cool. It's been a really hard week and it helped to have a pick me up from the quirky Skinners.

I won't lie and say I'm happy but it'd also be a lie if I said I'm sad.
Sappy is the right word for it. Transfers always bring a weird sentimental
feeling and that includes just these overflowing feelings of just general
weirdness and being kind of sad. Elder Chicaiza left and went to Popayan.
I'm now with Elder Serrano from Bolivia and he's finishing this transfer
which means I'm probably going to finish MY mission here too. I've only got
two transfers left and so they'll probably send me another missionary when
Elder Serrano goes home. The crazy part is that they just closed the other
area and took out Westfall AND Cumbal. Now Elder Serrano and I are the only
missionaries here. I'm not the district leader anymore which quite
honestly, I am SO happy about. I didn't like that responsability at all.
But now the ward is in big danger. They might be a branch pretty soon now and
the fact that the mission is only keeping two elders here makes it feel
more real and close.

So yeah, not too sad but not too happy. I'm really just trying to keep
everything in. 
Love you mom! Happy mother's day!! I like those calls more than the
Christmas calls ;)

Love
Elder Jenky

No comments:

Post a Comment