Life sounds like it's going smooth like a smoothie! Glad to hear about everyone and what they've been doing. :) HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (May the Fourth be with you!) So Mother's Day!!!!!!! I'm thinking around 5:30 my time. Because I don't know how easy it will be with church and ward council. So if that's cool with you guys, be ready on google hangout at that time :) I'll have 5 minutes on Thursday to confirm the time but only through email. So we'll find out soon if you can at that time. SUPER EXCITED!!! So other news! I'm being to transferred! To San Fernando in Cali. My first real taste of hot weather and I'm not all that excited about it. I really like Pasto but you know, Change is Good. I'm excited to get to the main city part of the mission. I thought Colombia would be more of a jungle but really, from all that I've seen it's just city city city. So I'm hoping there will be at least on jungle-y area I get to see. But I leave tomorrow at eight or nine and it'll be a pretty long bus ride haha. But I won't be alone this time so that's good news! I also found out that Elder Cortes (his last companion) is going to be my zone leader there and I'm stoked about that. Other NEWS! I've been pretty darn sick since Saturday. I ate something bad I think. We had a dessert at the lunch family's house and it was some sort of jello stuff that had a raw in it. (Raw what? I don't know.) Everyone thinks that THAT'S what made sick. But I've had the worst diarrhea since Saturday. I've been restricted to nothing but liquids until this morning and now I'm allowed to eat breads and soft foods like that. But pretty much all day yesterday was spent sleeping and drinking. I got some much needed rest for sure. haha. Hoping the bus tomorrow has a bathroom. ;) (Owen specifically prayed for this after we read his letter.) This week was really hard and super long. We had very few lessons and doing this whole BEE missionary thing has been really tough. It's fun but we have literally three people we are teaching right now and they can only meet with one day of the week, leaving a LOT of time in between visits. But it's all good. We both got the rest we missed when we were home all day yesterday. Only found 7 new people who are also a little tight on their schedules. But hey. Seven is better than nothing. We still haven't found a house :P but we are looking into two or three apartments we've found. And the ward secretary hasn't either from what I've heard. (I guess this isn't his problem anymore...) Well, I'll write you guys on Thursday and SEE you guys on Sunday!!!!!![?] (Happy Mother's Day to me... Hee Hee!) Love you guys!!!! Love Elder Skinner
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Been Sick and Being Transferred to San Fernando, Cali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment